This March sees the launch of National Home Improvement Week. Taking place between 12th and 18th March, the initiative is dedicated to “inspiring and enabling consumers to improve their homes”. Over the Easter selling period, the campaign promises to offer “tips, tricks and videos”, to help people love the home they live in.
Of course, at Westco we’ve long been providing helpful advice to help consumers do just that. For example, we’ve discussed how people can create a stylish bathroom on a small budget and looked at how the master bathroom is becoming one of the biggest trends in home design. We’ve also discussed the rise of accessible bathrooms and provided regular updates on design styles.
But, while we always have an eye on the latest home fashions, we combine this with support on how merchants and installers can help consumers to make more informed decisions. For example by generating water, energy and costs savings with eco-efficient products.
This commitment to style and substance is reflected in our latest range of COMAP Taps.
Designed by a group of experts, these taps are designed to thrill; with shapes, ergonomics, and aesthetics that elicit real emotions. But more than this, they also use the most advanced technology available. This means they meet the highest quality and eco-eﬃciency standards. Just as compelling, COMAP Taps oﬀer a realistic price point, which makes them a perfect choice for people who want something beautiful without high-end costs.
Here’s just some of the functionality you can expect from our range:
- ColdOpen. Delivering real energy savings, our ColdOpen system does not mix hot and cold water. So it saves on the amount of hot water used. To increase the temperature of the water, you simply turn the handle to the required position
- SuperFix. With stop movement, SuperFix functionality, our taps are set in place and prevented from moving when in use
- Flexi tap connector. A WRAS approved flexible tap connector
- EasyFix. With EasyFix tap functionality, taps can be installed by hand, without any tools – quickly and easily
- Waterfall. Without an aerator, our waterfall effect taps provide a stylish, sleek aesthetic that makes a real style statement
- Cold Touch. Designed to prevent burns or scalds our Cold Touch functionality keeps the shower mixer body cool to the touch at all times
- Pull Out. Providing flexibility of water direction, these mixer taps boast a pull-out spout that looks greats and is smooth and robust to use
- With magnetic system fastening
- Econature. With innovative water saving technology, our EcoNature system provides the water flow necessary for daily use, while saving approximately 50% in water consumption. Easy to install and use, EcoNature can be smoothly and easily tilted for maximum volume whenever required
- Water Reduction. Our eco-friendly flow reduction system provides significant water saving for both taps and shower handles. Reducing water consumption without compromising on experience
- EC3. Combining our cutting-edge EcoNature and Cold Open technology, ec3 delivers impressive water and energy savings. Reducing water flow and saving on the amount of hot water used by not mixing warm and cold in its default position, to increase temperature and volume you simply turn the handle to the required position.
- Thermolimit. Thermolimit technology provides complete temperature control by limiting the hot water temperature, therefore, saving electricity and avoiding scalds
With bathrooms and kitchens two of the most important spaces in home design, it’s clear that quality fittings and stylish taps will be top of the list for savvy homeowners looking to make changes throughout National Home Improvement Week and beyond. And, for consumers that want great looking products, the latest technology, and a price they can afford, COMAP Taps are sure to lead the way when it comes to transforming homes across the UK.
COMAP taps are available exclusively through Westco in the UK. So, if you want to get your hands on what’s set to be one of our most sought-after products, contact your ASM today!