According to a report, the UK market for bathroom products is set to grow around 12% by 2021. That’s following a 3% growth in 2017.
Fuelling this increase is a desire for:
- Baths and sanitary ware
- Bathroom accessories
- Taps and mixers
- Bathroom furniture
- Whirlpool/spa systems.
What’s more, according to a different report, the bathroom tap market is also set to grow by 7.25% by 2021.  This will be driven by the large-scale popularity of eco-friendly faucets such as sensor taps.
In particular, demand for quality bathroom products with added features and functionality is expected to remain strong. Overall, it appears that consumers want higher-value products that look great. What’s more, replacement purchases are likely as they seek to upgrade their bathrooms.
When it comes to the design trends we can expect, the report also found that a minimalist approach will remain popular and that people are seeking taps and mixers with higher quality finishes and contemporary styling.
However, consumers are also demanding quality products that will last, and are seeking bathroom products that are both practical and easy to use.
Of course, this demand for style, functionality and price doesn’t come as a shock to us. Particularly as economical homeowners seek to turn dated bathrooms into more contemporary, indulgent spaces. And, with space often at a premium, luxurious fittings, taps and showers are leading the way when it comes to transforming even the smallest of bathrooms into a decadent, modern-day refuge.
That’s why – meeting this demand – we have added a new range of STH WESTCO taps to our extensive portfolio. A stunning array that reflects differing tastes and lifestyles, with STH WESTCO there is a tap to suit any style of kitchen or bathroom. STH WESTCO also offers a realistic price point, which makes them a compelling option for people who want something beautiful without high-end costs.
STH WESTCO functionality includes:
- ColdOpen. Delivering real energy savings, our ColdOpen system does not mix hot and cold water. So it saves on the amount of hot water used. To increase the temperature of the water, you simply turn the handle to the required position
- SuperFix. With stop movement, SuperFix functionality, our taps are set in place, and prevented from moving when in use
- Flexi tap connector. A WRAS approved flexible tap connector
- EasyFix. With EasyFix tap functionality, taps can be installed by hand, without any tools – quickly and easily
- Waterfall. Without an aerator, our waterfall effect taps provide a stylish, sleek aesthetic that makes a real style statement
- Cold Touch. Designed to prevent burns or scalds our Cold Touch functionality keeps the shower mixer body cool to the touch at all times
- Pull Out. Providing flexibility of water direction, these mixer taps boast a pull-out spout that looks greats and is smooth and robust to use
- Magnet. With magnetic system fastening
- Econature. With innovative water saving technology, our EcoNature system provides the water flow necessary for daily use, while saving approximately 50% in water consumption. Easy to install and use, EcoNature can be smoothly and easily tilted for maximum volume whenever required
- Water Reduction. Our eco-friendly flow reduction system provides significant water saving for both taps and shower handles. Reducing water consumption without compromising on experience
- EC3. Combining our cutting-edge EcoNature and Cold Open technology, ec3 delivers impressive water and energy savings. Reducing water flow and saving on the amount of hot water used by not mixing warm and cold in its default position, to increase temperature and volume you simply turn the handle to the required position.
- Thermolimit. Thermolimit technology provides complete temperature control by limiting the hot water temperature, therefore, saving electricity and avoiding scalds
Included in Heating & Plumbing Monthly (HPM) Best Products & Services of the year, STH WESTCO taps are available exclusively through Westco in the UK. So if you want to get your hands on one of the year’s best products, contact your ASM today!
 AMA Research’s ‘Bathrooms Market Report – UK 2017-2021
 Previously Clever Taps